INTERLOK STEEL SHELVING STORAGE SYSTEMS
Strength, durability and cost-effective no bolt shelves
ABOUT INTERLOK BOLTLESS SHELF SYSTEMS
This versatile ‘bolt less shelf’ industrial storage shelving system, produced in either 18 or 20 gauge cold-rolled steel, is designed to keep quality high and costs low by reducing nuts, bolts and other tools from the assembly process.
Its efficient design requires no additional floor space during assembly and allows for easy rearrangement without dismantling. Whether for commercial or industrial shelving storage purposes, industrial steel bolt-less shelf systems can help you better utilize your space. In addition, integrated modular drawers can be easily fitted into the system to create small part storage and inventory solutions.
Interlok shelving bays can be combined to create multi-level storage structures similar to mezzanines and raised platform storage areas.
Features – Interlok Storage Shelving
20 Gauge Box Shelves
- Welded box structure that yields a heavier load capacity
- Double folded closed corners
- Two-way locking principle at each corner
- 1” or 2” adjustability per shelf. Quick and easy installation
- Roll formed and welded at 4” centers
- Smooth non-perforated front face
- Side perforations of both 1” and 2” centers for maximum adjustability
- Includes side & back braces connected to T-Posts with nuts and bolts
- Close off a unit from the back using 24-gauge steel panels pre-punched to accommodate back panel clips
- Perforated back panels are also available
- Close off a unit from the side using 24-gauge steel panels factory-welded to two T-Posts
- Our factory welded end panels drastically reduce the installation time
Perforated End Panels
- Perforated decorative end panels. Perforations are at 1” center, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported. They can be customized using the end user Logo. Various sizes available
Perforated Back Panels
- Replaces regular end panels.
- Perforations are at 1″ centres, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported.
- They can be customized using the end user logo. Various size available.
Components and Accessories
1. 16ga T-POST
Roll-formed and welded at 4″ centers
2. 20ga WELDED BOX SHELVES
Welded box structure that yields a heavier load capacity
3. SLIDING DIVIDERS
Mobile dividers that attach to the bottom of the shelf. Maximal adjustability by sliding horizontally across the shelf. Available in 6” and 8” heights
Create compartments on the shelf. Rolled front for a smooth edge. Attached with divider clips or flathead nuts and bolts. Available in the following sizes:
4” – 24” in Height
12” – 32” in Depth
5. SHELF BOXES
Hold small items onto shelves. Various sizes available
6. SWINGING DOORS
Close the front of a unit with a locking mechanism and flush handle. Sets are available in the following sizes:
36” x 3’4”, 6’4”, or 7’4”
48” x 3’4”, 6’4”, or 7’4”
7. HANGING BARS
Allow items to be suspended in the unit. Available in 36”, 42” and 48” widths
8. PERFORATED BACK PANEL
Close off the back of the unit. Perforations are at 1″ centers, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported
9. END PANEL WITH WELDED T-POSTS
Close off the sides of the unit for added security. Welded end panels with T-posts help to reduce the installation time
10. MODULAR DRAWERS
Save space and maximize storage capacity by integrating modular drawers in shelving. Each drawer holds up to 450 lbs. Available in the following sizes:
18″ or 24″ in Depth
36″ or 48″ in Width
Interlok Standard Size Chart
(For 20GA standard box shelves)
Capacity can be affected by unit configuration. Other dimensions available upon request.
Uniformly distributed load in lbs.
“X” – custom configuration, only available upon request.