INTERLOK “NO BOLT” SHELVING
Strength, durability and cost-effectiveness
ABOUT INTERLOK NO-BOLT SHELVING
This versatile ‘No-Bolt’ industrial storage shelving system, produced in either 18 or 20 gauge cold-rolled steel, is designed to keep quality high and costs low by reducing nuts, bolts and other tools from the assembly process.
Its efficient design requires no additional floor space during assembly and allows for easy rearrangement without dismantling. Whether for commercial or industrial shelving storage purposes, industrial steel Boltless Shelving can help you better utilize your space.
Features – Interlok Storage Shelving
20 Gauge Box Shelves
- Welded box structure that yields a heavier load capacity
- Double folded closed corners
- Two-way locking principle at each corner
- 1” or 2” adjustability per shelf. Quick and easy installation
- Roll formed and welded at 4” centers
- Smooth non-perforated front face
- Side perforations of both 1” and 2” centers for maximum adjustability
- Includes side & back braces connected to T-Posts with nuts and bolts
- Close off a unit from the back using 24-gauge steel panels pre-punched to accommodate back panel clips
- Perforated back panels are also available
- Close off a unit from the side using 24-gauge steel panels factory-welded to two T-Posts
- Our factory welded end panels drastically reduce the installation time
Perforated End Panels
- Perforated decorative end panels. Perforations are at 1” center, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported. They can be customized using the end user Logo. Various sizes available
Perforated Back Panels
- Replaces regular end panels.
- Perforations are at 1″ centres, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported.
- They can be customized using the end user logo. Various size available.
Components and Accessories
Elevate posts when flooring is not level
2. Base Plates
Close off the bottom of the unit to stop things from rolling under
3. Foot Plates
Anchor the shelving system onto the floor.
4. Shelf Boxes
Hold small items onto shelves. Various sizes available
5. Bin Fronts
Stop small items from falling off the front of the shelf. Various sizes available
6. Hanging Bars
Allow items to be suspended in the unit. Available in 36”, 42” and 48” widths
7. Sliding Dividers
Mobile dividers that attach to the bottom of the shelf. Maximal adjustability by sliding horizontally across the shelf. Available in 6” and 8” heights
Create compartments on the shelf. Rolled front for a smooth edge. Attached with divider clips or flathead nuts and bolts. Available in the following sizes:
4” – 24” in Height
12” – 32” in Depth
9. Label Holders
Allow users to insert labels for easier identification of shelf contents
10. Swinging Doors
Close the front of a unit with a locking mechanism and flush handle. Sets are available in the following sizes:
36” x 3’4”, 6’4”, or 7’4”
48” x 3’4”, 6’4”, or 7’4”
Interlok Standard Size Chart
Capacity can be affected by unit configuration. Other dimensions available upon request.
Uniformly distributed load in lbs.
“X” – custom configuration, only available upon request.