State-of-the-art durability, flexibility and efficiency
Featuring the best weight capacity of the Metalware storage systems, the Widespan offers state-of-the-art durability, flexibility and efficiency for all your storage needs. It is a versatile solution, particularly well-suited to industries with a High Volume per SKU ratio (like e-commerce inventory, clothing or automotive parts). It is also ideal for the storage of company records, as well as many other utilities.
Its fully open system, accessible from all sides, offers a variety of shelf options for every need as well as easy expansion possibilities both in height or width.
20 Gauge Box Shelves
- Welded box structure that yields a heavier load capacity
- Double folded closed corners
- Two-way locking principle at each corner
- 1-2” adjustability per shelf. Quick and easy installation
- Roll formed and welded at 4” centers
- Smooth non-perforated front face
- Side perforations of both 1” and 2” centers for maximum adjustability
- Includes side & back braces connected to T-Posts with nuts and bolts
- Close off a unit from the back using 24-gauge steel panels pre-punched to accommodate back panel clips
- Perforated back panels are also available
- Close off a unit from the side using 24-gauge steel panels factory-welded to two T-Posts
- Our factory welded end panels drastically reduce the installation time
Perforated End Panels
- Perforated decorative end panels. Perforations are at 1” center, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported. They can be customized using the end user Logo. Various sizes available
Perforated Back Panels
- Replaces regular end panels.
- Perforations are at 1″ centres, allowing hooks and other accessories to be supported.
- They can be customized using the end user logo. Various size available.
1. Frame Connector
Connect posts from front to back
12-gauge roll formed post with 2” slots for easy height adjustability
3. Foot Plates
Anchor the units to the floor
The main shelf support of the system. 2” profile beams made of 13-gauge steel and available in a variety of widths and weight capacities
5. Tie Bar
Avoid the buckling of longer beams. Placed between the two beams, they also increase the capacity of the shelf level
6. Wood, Steel or Wire Mesh Shelf Options
Widespan Shelving Size Chart
Capacity per pair of beams only.
Units are available in 12”, 15”, 16”, 18”, 24”, 30”, 32”, 36”, 42”& 48” deep.
* Triangular tie bars for 84” and 96” beams only
|36” – 1TB||42” – 1TB||48” – 1TB||48” – 2TB||60” – 2TB|
|66” – 2TB||72” – 2TB||84” – 2TB||96” – 2TB||96” – 3TB|